The best ingredients and the best process produce the best product. Our extraction is the crème-de-la-crème of extraction processes. If you seek the purest whole-plant, true full spectrum hemp oil available, then you’ve certainly come to the right place. Our products are infused with proprietary crude oil that contains practically every cannabinoid and terpene in the actual plants, and our top-tier distillates derive from our crude as well.
All of our products are tested by independent, third-party laboratories.
Once upon a time, in the hemp/cannabis world, cannabinoid isolates were thought to be the way of the future. Companies were willing to pay top dollar for the purest isolates. Crude oil was the cheapest way to go, as it was less time-consuming and less labor. Distillate was always the “in-betweener”, pricewise and laborwise. How off-base. . . Science has since revealed that the wider array of cannabinoids and terpene profiles the better! What better way than with crude oil? In other words, creating proprietary blends with isolates and reintroducing terpenes into the mix is effectively “reinventing the wheel.” Why try to do one better than Mother Nature, herself?
Since our production starts with our own extraction and finishes with delicious, packaged edibles, we cut out all the middle-people, thus allowing us to offer you a top-shelf product at a competitive price.
- Our current process requires half the initial startup cost than our number one competitor.
- It is twice as fast, produces twice the yield at ¼ the cost with zero maintenance.
- It is silent, safer with all the pros and none of the cons.
- Additionally, we use the ONLY system that is fully automated, controllable, and repeatable to such a degree that a formula can be recorded as a registered monograph, and reproduced.
Utilizing a hydrocarbon system offers fast, efficient extractions of botanical oils with no thermal degradation, no pumps, no psi over 45, and full terpene preservation.
- Full control of all 7 possible variables in an extraction process
- Convertible to full automation
- Highest yield per hour
- Ideal for custom production
- No pumps
Yields: 12-25%, dependent on the flower from which the oil is extracted.
Ethanol & Hydrocarbon Extraction Methods
- The FDA classifies ethanol as “Generally Regarded as Safe,” or GRAS, meaning that it is safe for human consumption.
- The ethanol removed from the finished concentrate can be reused in multiple extractions, which effectively eliminates the production of chemical waste.
- Butane/Propane extraction technique is the most cost-efficient extraction method available.
- With an average extraction cycle of less than one hour, BHO is the fastest commercial extraction method. That is 9 times faster than the average 9 hours comparable CO2 supercritical extraction cycle.
- Certified BHO extraction is safe and if correctly installed, pose no safety risk or risk to the environment. BHO extraction is also USFDA-approved and this method of extraction is currently also widely used for the extraction of vegetable oils from seeds such as soybeans, canola, sunflower and flax.
- Resolves some disadvantages associated with ethanol extraction, including: unlimiting the variety of products that can be produced, and by removing the need for highly intensive post-processing labor which involves using several different methods of refinement and filtration.
- Our process also recycles the solvent, after full recovery from the extract, to be used in future extractions.